Sometimes diagnosing a health issue means piecing together all the information you have about a pet—their lifestyle, medical history, clinical signs, lab results, imaging and testing—to create a clear picture of the problem.
At Quarryside Animal Hospital, we have the experience and state-of-the-art technology to assess your pet’s condition as accurately as possible, and to provide advanced treatment, hospitalization, surgery, and specialist referrals if necessary.
Some of the conditions and diseases treated with internal medicine include:
- thyroid issues
- infectious diseases
- inflammatory bowel disease and other gastrointestinal disorders
- acute or chronic kidney failure
- asthma and respiratory conditions
- pneumonia and bronchitis
Pets can’t tell us specifically how they’re feeling, so having a skilled veterinary internist can mean a more positive outcome for your pet. To schedule an appointment for your pet, call us at (315) 469-3959.
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Jamesville, NY
- Pain Management
- “Quality of Life” and “End of Life” Consultation
- Preventative Medicine
- Laser Therapy
- Exams and Consultations
- Nutritional Counseling and Prescription Foods
- Digital Dental Radiology
- Full In-House Laboratory
- Diagnostic Digital Radiology