Why We Are Different
What makes us different…
We care about your pet. We want to make your pet’s stay at Quarryside as safe and as comfortable as possible.
We pride ourselves on the quality of care your pet will receive.
Therefore, we have instituted hospital protocols to ensure the highest standard of care possible for your pet.
In addition, we have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and monitors to ensure a quick end healthy recovery of your pat.
Your pets will receive:
- IV catheters and fluids for anesthetized and sick pets
- Mandatory in house pre-surgical diagnostic lab work
- State-of-the-art anesthesia agents
- State-of-the-art anesthetic monitors:
- respiratory alert monitor
- pulse oximetry
- blood pressure monitoring
- Pain medication before, during and after surgery
- Huggy-Bare patient warming system
- NY state Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Heated and oxygenated recovery cages
We will not cut corners on your pet’s care. Other veterinary hospitals may not hold the high standards of care that we do.
We feel that our extra attention in safety, care and comfort for your pet is necessary, even if it costs a little more. If you have any questions concerning our policies, procedures or the care of your pet, feel free to contact Dr. Rothman or any of his staff.